Thursday, December 18, 2008

Foreword

Welcome my friend. AFter years of hiding and "posing" i have decided to come clean and yeahh this blog will be one that will keep track of topics and musings which has struck a vibe in me to discuss and publish.

First and foremost, you will see a lot of questioning and much less answering! whoa! i'll disclose this it has always been my inner most carnal wish to be a writer. a journalist. someone whose words could change something.. So this will be my dance floor my platform to jiggle jingle salsa with words and thoughts.

Feel free to leave comments on topics i ramble about. It has always been my belief that only through exchanges can i stimulate and construct my thoughts better or even achieve breakthroughs together.. so please.. feel free to belt out comments off your chest! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment